About the role
Various locations around Queensland – very competitive pay rates, flights & accommodation provided.
Protest Engineering was established in 2015 and provides a diverse range of services for the Construction Industry. Protest Engineering has seen massive growth in the Central Queensland region and is now servicing some of the largest mining companies in the country.
As a Senior Soil / Laboratory Technician we will require you to:
- Undertake both field and laboratory testing across a broad range of methods, including but not limited to Australian Standards, QDOT, RMS and AST
- Complete laboratory testing at the required production level
- Undertake training in test methods
- Follow procedures directed by the Management team
- Train and supervise trainee technicians
- Prepare worksheets checking measurements and calculations of test results of other technicians
- Liaise with internal staff and clients
- Learn the internal Protest Software Maxtrix (PSM)
- Maintain, clean and test equipment while keeping