Protest Engineering uses state-of-the-art software, Plaxis 2D, to undertake complex geotechnical modelling.
PLAXIS 2D is a comprehensive geotechnical software program which can be used across a vast range of locations. Here are a just a few examples of how we can apply this high-tech software:
- analysing rock response and surface settlements in tunnels, mines and reservoirs.
- examining slope stability and seepage in dams, embankments, excavation pits and pit mines.
- predicting settlement in excavation pits and adjacent buildings
- calculating drainage times in complex areas
- investigating bearing capacity and foundation settlement for high-rise buildings, LNG tanks and other structures.