About the role
- FIFO position based in Central Queensland and flying in and out of Brisbane
- You will be required to work on a two week on one week off roster in Central Queensland
- As a Trainee Soil/Laboratory Technician we will require you to undertake both field and laboratory testing across a broad range of methods, including but not limited to Australian Standards (AS1289, AS3798 AS1012), QDOT and ASTM.
- Laboratory testing at the required production level, undertaking training in test methods and be able to follow procedures directed by the Senior Technician/Branch Manager
- You will be required to learn the internal Protest Software Maxtrix (PSM)
- Maintaining Equipment cleaning & testing equipment while keeping work area tidy
- Liaising with Internal staff and clients.