Protest Engineering values the importance placed on the effort graduates have put in completing their studies, and the growth and experience achieved earlier in our careers.
Protest Engineering is committed to developing our pipeline of talent and the future leaders of our business. We offer our graduates growth and experience by providing exposure to a range of technical and professional development opportunities.
We believe in growing roles into careers and have designed our Graduate Program to provide our graduates with:
- Internal and external training opportunities to facilitate growth as a professional
- An opportunity to network with our teams and understand the breadth of capability in our business
- A forum to share knowledge and skills with one another
- A more structured and formalized approach for their journey from graduate to professional
The program is structured around four key pillars:
- Technical Development
- Professional Development
- Collaborating & Networking
We provide clear pathways for professional accreditation of our engineers through our partnership with Engineers Australia’s workforce credentialling program. Our dedicated Engineers Australia resources work closely with our teams to:
- guide employees through what they’ll need for their assessments
- conduct pre-assessments
- conduct interview assessments
- advise applicants of their assessment outcomes and formalise their credentials.
Protest enables our employees to access a rewarding career in engineering by providing a clear career pathway from school leavers to graduates and even experienced trades and professionals. We offer careers in business support, construction material and field testing, drilling, geotechnical consulting, engineering management and design.
Interested in learning more or want to be part of the Program? Reach out to email@example.com
“My time at Protest Engineering has been nothing short of incredible. As a Graduate Structural Engineer, I have had the opportunity to work on challenging and important projects alongside passionate and talented professionals. I’m grateful for the invaluable mentorship I have received from senior engineers, who have supported my growth and development as an engineer. Working at Protest Engineering has been an awesome experience, and I look forward to what the future holds for this amazing team.”Jose AbundoGraduate Structural Engineer
“I felt very welcome as a graduate engineer. The mentoring from the senior engineers have been great and there is help and advice whenever I need it. I’ve always felt part of a team during my time here as an engineer.”Krishan RajuGraduate Geotechnical Engineer