About the role
Reporting to the regional Practice Director this role will require you to:
- Supervise, mentor and review work of all technical staff in the division.
- Ensure that company management system and procedures are understood by all staff with a particular emphasis on quality.
- Oversea the performance, training, and development of all technical staff in the division.
- Develop business, maintaining and continually improving client relationships.
- Ensuring all company management systems and policies in place and within your control are being followed,
- Ensuring impartiality around commercial requirements whilst maintaining technical quality
About the business
Established in 2015, Protest Engineering has sought and succeeded in providing diverse professional engineering services for mining, commercial and residential building, and infrastructure industries. What began as a two‐person operation has developed into one of Australia’s leading engineering consultancy firms servicing across Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Principal Geotechnical Engineer to join our Brisbane West (Darra) and Sunshine Coast (Caloundra) office. This is a full-time role with excellent career progression opportunities.
Our team comprises a professional blend of structural, civil, environmental and earth science professionals supporting clients state and interstate wide. We work closely with our laboratory and drilling businesses delivering high-quality geotechnical inputs to projects from the feasibility/planning to the construction stage. We support a diverse range of mining, infrastructure, and water supply clients.