About the role
Protest Engineering Sunshine Coast office is currently seeking to employ a Laboratory Manager who will be required to supervise a growing soils laboratory and oversee both field and laboratory testing across a broad range of methods, including Levels 1 and 2 testing to relevant Australian Standards. You will be responsible for:
- Coordination of day-to-day operation requirements of the laboratory including fieldwork
- Management of a team of technicians including training & safety protocols
- Assisting the Branch Manager with business development around the Sunshine Coast and SEQ region
- Overseeing all sampling, testing, and reporting ensuring conformance with ISO17025 and relevant standards/methods
- Setting, monitoring, and maintaining business plans and P&L targets alongside the Branch Manager
- Responsible for project success including invoicing.