About the role
- Manage the daily HR inbox and enquiries, responding or escalating to other team members as appropriate.
- Prepare letters, employment contracts, position descriptions and other employment documentation.
- Support recruitment with posting and creating advertisements, shortlisting and screening candidates, setting up interviews, etc.
- On-boarding new employees and maintaining employee data using our internal system
- Develop and implement a new starter program to welcome and introduce new team members to the business.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to provide a considered and integrated approach to solutions
- Coordinate with Training Providers to organise training and professional development for staff
- Remaining up to date and informed with relevant State and Federal guidelines