To be successful in the role you will have:
· Proven background specifying, procuring, managing and reporting geotechnical site investigations, including hands-on field experience.
· A civil or earth sciences degree with elective courses in engineering geology or geotechnical engineering.
· 2+ years of relevant consulting experience in design and construction site investigations.
· An ability to work as part of a small but expanding regional team
· Demonstrable experience in the use of spatial mapping and section-making software and reporting tools such as gINT, and GeoLogismiki.
· Experience in conducting field mapping, inspections and geohazard assessments for dams and other major infrastructure projects.
· Well-developed and diverse understanding and knowledge of geotechnics.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· An ability and desire to travel regionally.
· You will also need to hold an unrestricted Australian driver’s license.
In return, we offer a great team environment and the opportunity to work with talented professionals in and progressive company where you can grow your career.