About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineering Geologist or Geotechnical Engineer to join our Brisbane head office. This is a full-time role, located in Brisbane. Initially the role will be based in the Brisbane office and can transfer to a partial working from home role if necessary.
Our team comprises a professional blend of structural, civil, environmental and earth science professionals supporting clients state and interstate wide. We work closely with our laboratory and drilling businesses delivering high quality geotechnical inputs to project from the feasibility/planning through to construction stage. We support a diverse range of mining, infrastructure and water supply clients.
In this role, the key responsibilities will include:
- Pricing, programming and managing large site investigations for major energy related projects.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team and maintaining high quality reporting standards.
- Supporting the growth of the geotechnical engineering service line from our base in Brisbane by working on a wide variety of projects and a range of tasks.
- Selling, securing and delivering geotechnical inputs to internal and external clients on behalf of Protest, including strategy and concept studies, site investigation, design, construction supervision, operational requirements and client advice.
- Delivering high quality technical work with strong commercial focus.
- Building and sustaining strong and diverse internal and external client relationships.